Our client is a prominent algorithmic trading firm with a focus on the revolutionary digital asset markets. Their mission is to facilitate, empower, and drive the development of a genuinely decentralised world.
They are a cutting-edge algorithmic trading firm that stands at the forefront of innovation. They have uniquely merged the realms of technology, finance, and data analytics to redefine the landscape of trading strategies and investment opportunities.
Blockchain is a decentralised, distributed ledger that securely records transactions across a network of computers. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, making the chain immutable. This technology has the potential to transform various industries by providing transparency, security, and efficiency in processes.
Utilise advanced statistical analysis to optimise trading strategies and enhance our firm’s success in the dynamic finance sector.
What you will do
Join them as an Experienced Quantitative Trader, where your expertise will be pivotal in shaping the
future in digital assets trading. As a quantitative trader you will collect and analyze large amounts of
data, identify patterns and translate them into profitable trading strategies. You will lean heavily on
statistical analysis and machine learning skills. Growity offers a very collaborative environment and so
you are expected to work closely with other quants and software developers.
What you will need
● At least 3 years of experience with a focus on delta one market making strategies.
● Advanced degree (PhD or MSc) in Econometrics, Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, or
a related field.
● Proficient in forecasting, data mining, and understanding of market microstructure.
● Exceptional programming skills. Bonus: working experience with Rust.
● Experience with low latency trading infrastructure.
● Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
● A team-oriented approach with an entrepreneurial drive.
● Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
● Competitive salary with a performance-based bonus.
● Complimentary daily lunch.
● Gym membership to promote wellness.
● Flexibility for hybrid working arrangements.
● Friday afternoon drinks and regular theme parties.
Interested? Hit the APPLY-button and we will get back to you shortly.